Website Focus Industries, Inc.
Stay Focused - We'll Make It Your Way
Powder Coating Hours 7 am – 3:30 pm
Powder Coating Department
Skill set for Powder Coat Associates must possess:
Previous powder coating experience (minimum of 2+ years) – preferably on conveyor system
Experience in Manufacturing Shop environment
Ability to follow and retain instructions
Work independently as well as on a team.
Duties also include:
- Includes taping/masking parts with heat resistant tape. Plugging / Capping.
- Use of Exacto knife and fine tactical skills.
- Attention to detail and ability to retain information.
- Training to learn the art of powder coating on a conveyor line and/or batch booth
- Loading/Unloading conveyor line:
- Stretching, bending, twisting, kneeling, lifting, pushing, pulling
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs. – Average part for prep weighs approximately 1-20 lbs.
- Ability to read and interpret drawings is helpful.
- Ability to learn this skill is essential.
- Familiarity with hand tools helpful
Required: Good attention to detail and excellent hand/eye coordination
ability and willingness to be moved throughout the shop floor to assist in other areas as needed (such as in Assembly and/or Fabrication).
Description: Prepare items for shipment. Duties include assembling, addressing, stamping, and shipping merchandise or material; receiving, unpacking, verifying and recording incoming merchandise or material; and arranging for the transportation of products.
Shipping Clerk Responsibilities
- Print daily sales receipts and cross-check with computer software to ensure accuracy
- Prepare and print shipping labels corresponding to shipping needs
- Assemble and fill boxes and other cartons with items that need to be shipped
- Affix proper postage to each package in preparation for shipping
- Track inventory and report any shortages to sales team so we can update the website
- Process orders based on the buyer’s preferred shipping system (e.g. USPS, UPS, FedEx, etc.)
- Contact carrier and schedule shipping for each package
- Maintain a clean and safe work area and update supplies as needed
Shipping Clerk skills
- High school diploma/GED preferred
- 1+ years’ experience in retail or e-commerce
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment with frequently changing dynamics
- Capable of working a consistent schedule starting at 5AM
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
Benefits for full-time employees include: Medical/Vision/Dental/Life Insurance plus a 401k program with generous company match!
HR Manager Fax (888) 316-6256
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com